St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church was established in Tampa in 1871. Its first service was held in the hospital building at Fort Brooke. A wooden church was erected in 1883 on the city block bounded by Marion, Twiggs, Morgan, and Madison.
This history of the Windows of Saint Andrew’s is based upon research by the late Laban G. Lively. Additional information has been added by Nancy Turner. It is reconstructed for presentation on the WWW by Joe Daurril. Photos taken by Chris Cobb.
This is the Sermons Archive of Saint Andrew’s Episcopal Church in Tampa, Florida. Our regular services are at 8:00 and 10:30 AM every Sunday, and 12:10 PM on Wednesdays. Please contact us for service schedule inquiries.